As you may be aware by now, a large chunk of the Australian TV broadcast spectrum is being reallocated for the next generation 4G/LTE mobile phone service. This is currently due to happen at the end of 2013, and early reports are suggesting that this reallocation of the spectrum may interfere with existing TV reception apparatus. To guard against this, Kingray have produced this Australian made masthead amp that provides a good VHF & UHF TV band gain, and user selectable filters for FM radio, fixed pagers, and the new 4G/LTE band. Supplied with AC power injector and F-type to PAL adaptors. A fantastic product proudly made in Australia.
• Frequency range: VHF 174-230MHz, UHF 520-694MHz
• FM pass option
• Gain: VHF 22-26dB, UHF 35dB
• Gain control: VHF 16-12dB, UHF 15dB
• Noise figure: VHF 3.5dB, UHF 2.1dB
• 3 year warranty
• Selectable filters: FM, LTE, fixed pagers
• Combination and separate VHF & UHF Antenna inputs
• Suitable power supplies: LT-3256, LT-3258 or LT-3259
Includes PSK06F power supply.