Are you into boating, fishing, camping, caravanning and/or 4WD? Road Tech Marine is always looking to connect with outdoors enthusiasts.
As our business continues to evolve and grow, we take pride in building fulfilling careers for all involved. Across our business we are always on the lookout for team members who are enthusiastic and energetic, and who understand and live for our products.
Here are some great reasons for you to choose us as an employer:
• Friendly, team-driven environment
• Passionate about the product and its communities
• Huge variety of roles from store management to office/warehouse support
• Established and future site in all corners of the country
• New and exciting product and events
Also, we are part of one of Australia's largest private owned retail groups, Jaycar Electronics Group, so your career opportunities are endless!
This is an exciting time to become a key team player at Road Tech Marine as we continue to work towards excellence and a world class customer experience.
• Retail Manager
• Assistant Retail Manager
• Duty Manager/Full Time – Retail Assistant
• Retail Assistants – FT/PT/CAS
• IT Support
We look for the following skills and attributes in all our team members:
• An outdoors enthusiast – who enjoys Boating, Fishing, Camping, Caravanning and/or 4WD
• High standards of customer service delivery
• Strong communication skills
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation
• High standard of personal presentation
• Results focused
If you are interested in working with us, please either drop your resume into your local store, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or download and complete the form below.
We will be opening near you soon!
RTM Australia’s fastest growing marine chandlery is seeking two enthusiastic people (initially) to train for future management positions in the company.
These positions would be ideal for any persons, male or female, who love boating-camping or the outdoors and who would love to combine a career with what they love doing on the weekend.
The trainee programme will have two phases:
• Face-to-face retail training for around 2 years - entailing all aspects of retail store management, inventory control, etc.
• Management training including merchandise buying & marketing based on knowledge gained from retail training.
Suitable candidates will then be assessed to return to retail store management or long term buying/marketing.
These are career positions and we anticipate an ongoing program with recruitment of new trainees on a regular basis.
Initial salary will be based on age/experience.
Interested parties can contact: