A high quality single component adhesive sealant with low viscosity and excellent adhesive properties designed for Teak and Synthetic caulking. Suitable for use in the Marine, Transport and Construction industry where a strong UV and soap resistant flexible rubber bond is required. Also suitable for caulking of seams in Teak, most other timber types, Cork and Synthetic Teak decking and will withstand all weather climatic conditions.
• Chemically neutral Silicone.
• Moisture curing and forms a permanent elastic product.
• Free of isocyanates and solvents.
• UV stable and colour fast.
• Flexible elastic rubber with movement accommodation up to 30%.
• Available in a 290ml cartridge and 600ml sausage in Black.
• High extrudability and good workability.
• Excellent sandability after full cure. (3-5 days for best results)
• No bubble formation within the sealant.
• Easy application and finish. Fixtech does not recommend the use of chemicals or solvents during the process of tooloing. Please refer to the TDS for more information.
• Suitable for use where pH neutral soap cleaning will occur.
• Verified by NOHSC as non-hazardous and ROHS as compliant for health reasons.
Note: NOT paintable. Refer to the TDS for more information